To help showcase the full range of products that Aluco can provide, they have put together a video walkthrough of their recent exhibition stand, shot at the ExCeL London Home Building & Renovation Show.
This helpful video, directly from Aluco Aluminium, is a quick way to see the doors and windows in a 3D view, and really gives you an idea of what to expect from your aluminium frames.
They have also put together a description of the video and more detail of the products shown, which you can read below:
- The first door shown is Aluco’s unique ‘floating lock’ door. This allows doors to have full height panels of unobstructed glass (as shown), or there is the option of having slim 20mm horizontal Astragal bars across the glass.
- The second product showcases the exterior double door, with sidelights each side of the door. This combination also has bottom kick plates across the width of the doors and sidelight. This can also be manufactured as interior doors and sidescreens.
- Next is on to Aluco’s exterior window. This particular style shows cross grid Astragal bars but is also available with horizontal bars or antique leads.
- This is quickly followed by the interior fixed screen/partition. The one shown is 4mm toughened glass (laminated glass also available) with the slim Astragal bar in a grid style. If this style isn’t for you, like any door, other styles can be manufactured.
- The next products shown are Aluco’s interior doors. In order of the video, the first shows an interior door at 2350mm high. This has a bathroom latch lock with Satinova obscure glass for privacy, again single glazed toughened glass.
- Next is the interior set of double doors with a Satinova obscure centre strip of glass with clear above and below, and standard latch lock.
- Finally for the interior doors, there is a door with integrated fixed light above. This door has the classic ‘Reeded’ glass strip across the centre. The benefit of the integrated fixed light is that it creates a much slimmer joint between the door and the glass panel above.
The video finishes by showing some closer shots of the interior single and double doors. This highlights that the doors do not have any bottom threshold, allowing the floor covering to pass through the doors. The locking latch keep is neat and similar to internal timber doors. Aluco’s slim hinges are discreet and located traditionally with 2 high on the door for greater rigidity.
As with all Aluco interior and exterior doors, screens, partitions and windows; various styles are available, along with glass and hardware finishes. Interior doors and screens are available with single or double glazed units and a bottom frame threshold can be supplied if required.
If you would like to view the full range of doors and windows, please click here.